Felt like so much happened, yet nothing happened at all. I feel like I’ve changed and I’m not sure if it’s for better or for worse.
- Met a girl who I put a lot of effort into but it just wasn’t meant to be. However, many adventures were had and I am grateful I was able to feel what it’s like to have a crush on someone again even if those feelings weren’t reciprocated.
- Developed a closer friendship with my ex-roommate during the school year who so kindly gave me a place to stay when I went there.
- Asia trip with my family that spanned over 4 weeks including Taiwan, China, Singapore, Malaysia, and Japan.
- Hawaii trip for 9 days in Oahu.
- Landed a retail pharmacist job for when I graduate.
Some down sides is that I really fell off the horse the last half of this year. P3 year was pretty tough as well and I had to really get my -ish together.
As for summer, I worked out routinely for the first 12 weeks. Then internal medicine came and I have stopped working out ever since even after my rotation ended. I can’t seem to get back into the groove, partially because the commute is 40+ mins and I have to take the bus. I’m ashamed of how badly I’m doing with my fitness life. Those that saw me recently noticed how significant my weight loss was and how much size I have lost. (FYI- that’s a very bad thing for me.) I’m also balding and I should probably see a doctor for all these things. Maybe I’m malnourished after living off 1 meal a day for 6 weeks. Maybe there’s an underlying disorder. Or it’s stress or genetics. It appears my mom’s brothers are balding but I wonder at what age it happened. Because I’m 25 and it has put a lot of stress on me. AH. So much for my love life as well.
Love life is negative 50. Social life is zero. Had a few health problems in the year as well. At this point, I haven’t even thought about being in a relationship. I don’t take the time to meet people and with my appearance and status, I’m never going to make a good first impression. Short, small, asian guy, and balding at 25 years old. NOTHANKS. -Sigh- I’m just going to keep doing my own thing and let this one work itself out, otherwise I get desperate and needy and that’s just more stuff I don’t need to add to the list.
Basically the highlight of this year are my two trips and my job offer. Otherwise, I’m mostly busy with rotations and lifting just didn’t become a priority. I did establish that in 2015 I would focus on school and my career more and look what it got me! A JOB! 😀 I’ll make a New Year’s Resolutions post later when I figure out what I hope to accomplish in 2016. Happy New Year’s!