New Years Resolutions
I do these pretty much every year. Thought I should continue my traditions and create one for this year too. Xanga shut down, where I had been blogging since 2004. I archived all of my entries so I pulled up December of last year. Turns out I achieved pretty much everything on that list! So after accomplishing all of that, now I can go on to accomplish even more things! 🙂
My New Years Resolutions are:
1. Continue lifting and create goals for myself in this area.
2. Land an internship. My next best choice is volunteer for pharmacy experience. I don’t want to sit around again for another summer because I need to get some experience.
3. Continue dancing. I’ve taken so many dance classes, I’m running out of options. The next thing is to use my dancing and practice at a dance.
4. Read, read, read. Aside from textbooks, I want to keep up with reading novel books for fun.
5. Challenge myself to go out of my comfort zone or take on something that is challenging.
6. Go on an adventure. It may just be out of town, or a fun night in the town. Or it may be to another country. Wherever I will go, I’ll make the most of it.
7. Blog more! It feels silly, but I’ve blogged nearly all of my adventures in my life and I want to continue that whether I go back through them or not. But in general, it’s a good outlet for me to write my thoughts and ideas somewhere.
This year is also going to be the year of the horse! That’s me! 😀 I’m definitely excited to see what I will do in 2014, going to make it as best as I can!